Services During Public Health Emergency Due to COVID-19/ Coronavirus
My practice is taking several steps to assist in preventing the spread of Covid 19. My plan is to continue to provide support and treatment that is needed for my patient’s mental and emotional well-being, while maintaining their physical health and the society in general. As of March 10th, 2020, Ashwini Gulwadi PLLC suspended all in-person sessions and started providing all psychiatric services via telehealth only. As of May 17th, 2021, tele-health appointments will continue to be available and limited in-person visits are available depending on current CDC guidelines, patient preference and their vaccination status.
As per current guidelines, clinicians need to be licensed in the state where the patient is located during the time of the session. Dr. Gulwadi currently has a medical license in the state of Michigan.
For All Patients
- Decisions about tele-health or in-person sessions are made in collaboration with the patient.
- For tele-health visit, you will need a Windows, MacOS, Android, or Apple device to connect to this platform. You will also need a valid email address, and please have it ready when I call you.
- Payments can be sent through the mail as a check or by credit card through online invoice or chip card reader at my office. Payment are due on the same day as the day of services.
- All dues must be paid in full before your next appointment in order to continue treatment as planned at Ashwini Gulwadi PLLC.
- If you need statements for services with CPT and ICD codes, this can be sent through the mail.
For my follow up patients: You only need to review and sign the telehealth consent form prior to your appointment. The signed form must be emailed or faxed to me the day before your appointment.
Telehealth Consent Form
For New Patients
- Please review the new patient information and scheduling page for more information about my practice.
- You must review, complete and sign the initial intake form and also the telehealth consent form. Link for these is listed below. The signed forms must be emailed or faxed to me the day before your appointment.
Intake Form, Office Guidelines, and Service Agreement
Telehealth Consent Form
I understand this is a challenging time for all of us, and Ashwini Gulwadi PLLC will continue to provide support and treatment planning in the best possible way during this time. If you have any further concerns regarding COVID19, please review CDC guidelines for more information.